Top Lingerie Supermodel By Laetitia Casta

NAME: Laetitia Casta
NATIONALITY: French
HEIGHT: 5'7"
MEASUREMENTS: 35C-24-35
HAIR: Brown with light brown streaks
EYES: Blue
BORN: May 11, 1978 in Pont-Audemer, Normandy, France. Grew up in Corsica.
AGENCY: Paris-Madison



INCOME: Her estimated worth in 2000 is $5.3 million.

DISCOVERED: In Laetitia's own words "In August of 1993, when I was fifteen, I was playing with my little sister, Marie-Ange, on the beach at San Ambrogio in Corsica. A photographer named Frederic Creceaux, who was also on vacation there, noticed me and suggested to a friend from the Madison Models Agency in Paris, who was there with him, that they talk to my father about doing a test with me." Laetitia says, "I thought, 'Are they honest or are they weird?' Of course, he was suspicious, but when he found out they were for real, he took me to see them in Paris three weeks later so we could do some test photos. I was a bit nervous, but I guess it turned out okay. The rest, as they say, is history!"

Rร‰SUMร‰: Models for Givenchy, Victoria's Secret, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Pantene, L'Oreal, Yves Saint Laurent and Guess. Laetitia her own calendar and is a Sports Illustrated model. She has appeared on all of the major magazine covers. She recently released her own photo book simply entitled Laetitia Casta. Stars in the French film called The Blue Bicycle.

HOME: She has apartments in New York City, London and Paris.

Http://Cute-abg.blogspot.com